I'm happy to report that the Sunday Salon benefit for the Rape Crisis and Abuse Center of Hamilton County went extremely well, in my estimation. We had a good crowd, delicious appetizers whipped up by hosts Jan and David Lazarus, and some lively lighthearted conversation. It was my first such event as a speaker, and I'm happy with the way that it unfolded.
I've had a couple of requests to post a list of the wines we featured at the tasting. So, without further ado:
Thanks again to everyone who made the event possible. I'm honored to have been able to help out. All the best!
- Mumm Napa Brut Prestige ($13-16)
- Kenwood 2006 Sauvignon Blanc ($11-14)
- Excelsior 2006 Chardonnay ($7-10)
- Chateau St. Michelle 2006 Columbia Valley Riesling ($7-11)
- Belle Vallée 2006 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir ($20-24)
- Francis Coppola 2006 Rosso Shiraz ($9-12)
- Kinkead Ridge 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon ($17-20)
- Beni di Batasiolo 2005 Moscato d'Asti ($11-14)
Post a Comment